Administrative Assistant Cindi Potts — known by Rochester Fire verterans for her trademark space heater and the high temperatures that surrounded her desk — officially retired last week
Chief Mark Klose reports that the Rochester Fire Department put out a fire in the basement of a home Saturday morning.
ROCHESTER — City Manager Daniel Fitzpatrick and Fire Chief Mark Klose are pleased to report that Firefighter Matt Furtney has been named the City of Rochester’s Employee of the Year for 2017.
On 2/4/18 at approximately 10:28 PM Rochester Police, Rochester Fire, and Frisbie EMS responded to the area of the Route 16 overpass on Farmington Road for a reported two car motor vehicle accident. The investigation revealed Lisa Moore, (age 42 of Gilford NH) was operating an Acura TSX on the Route 16 northbound exit 15 […]
ROCHESTER — Chief Mark Klose reports that the Rochester Fire Department responded to a gas leak yesterday at Spaulding High School.